The G-Intrude H7 Nano Quadcopter is very similar to our top selling CX-10A.
It weighs in at just 14grams and measures a tiny 47mm x 47mm x 27mm this durable nano quadcopter comes with a protective propeller guard and can fly for up to 6 minutes from a 40 minute charge via the USB cable with a range of approximately 20 metres.
When we tested one we were amazed at how easy it was to fly and we were carrying out 360 degree rolls in no time (video coming soon)! We highly recommend this fantastic nano drone for anyone looking to learn the basics of flying a quadcopter.
Other features include:
- 6-axis gyroscope for stable flight
- 2.4GHz remote controller and receiver
- Easy operation, steady flying performance and high build quality
- Flight time up to 6 minutes from a 40 minute charge
- Built-in LEDs
- Protective blade cover
- 1 x G-Intrude Nano Quadcopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 4 x Spare Blades
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Protective Cover